Prize draw terms and conditions
Mind The Product prize draw terms and conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Imagine Just 3 Things Ltd, referred to as Just3Things.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draws are open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- In entering any of the prize draws, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual per prize is permitted, with the exception of the Barry O'Reilly prize draw, where entries are awarded per qualifying social media post.
- The prize draws are free to enter.
How to enter
- The deadline for prize draws is midnight on 2nd December 2020. Entries submitted after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter any of the prize draws simply fill in your details via our website: https://www.just3things.com/mind-the-product. You only need to complete the form once to enter as many of the prize draws as you wish.
- Just3Things will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- By entering these prize draws you are opting in to our newsletter. This is compulsory but you can unsubscribe at any time.
How to enter the Barry O'Reilly prize draw
- Entries to the Barry O'Reilly one hour coaching prize must be accompanied by at least one qualifying social media post by you.
- Qualifying social media posts must be made using the hashtag #just3things and with a @mention using the Just3Things handles for Twitter (@wearej3t) or LinkedIn (@just3things).
- Multiple entries to this prize are permitted.
- Each qualifying social media post made before the prize draw closing time will add an additional entry into this prize draw.
- The prizes are:
(1) 6 months free use of Just3Things software;
(2) a luxury Fortnum & Mason wine hamper;
(3) one hour coaching with Barry O'Reilly.
- Just3Things use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The same person blah
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Just3Things regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
The prize of 6 months free use of the Just3Things software
- This will be on the Standard level licence.
- A maximum of 30 users can benefit from the prize.
- The onus is on the prize winner to set up their accounts and make use of the software for the duration of the 6 months.
- The Just3Things account must be activated by Monday 18th January 2021, or the prize will be forfeit.
- The Just3Things team can activate your account and provide access within 48 hours.
- The winner will be notified after 2nd December 2020 via the email provided during subscription.
- Just3Things will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Just3Things reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
- COVID may affect delivery times which is outside of our control. Every effort will be made to deliver within 14 days however.
Data protection and publicity
- We will seek the winners consent in order for us to make an announcement of their first names and places of work via Just3Things social media (Twitter and LinkedIn).
Limitation of Liability
- Just3Things does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or not being selected for a prize.
- Just3Things is not liable for death or personal injury as a result of negligence with regards to the prizes.
- The onus is on the prize winner to check the suitability of any food or drink prizes in case of any intolerances, allergies, or any food preferences choices.
- Just3Things does not provide any form of practical or IT support for prizes. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winners.
- Just3Things reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at anytime, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.